1. Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead. Seriously, don't tell her, because then we can have HILARIOUS AND AMAZING ADVENTURES with no grown-ups around to spoil the fun!
2. Snakes on a Plane. Without having seen this film, I'm gonna guess it's about a millionaire newspaper tycoon and his sled.
3. Bad Santa. That Santa? Really, really bad. (See also: Bad Teacher.)
4. Attack of the 50 Foot Woman. OK, this doesn't tell the WHOLE story — for example, how exactly did that gal get so tall? — but you get the gist.
5. Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. Yep, that about sums it up. Side note: if you haven't already seen this film, don't. It haunts me years later, and not in a good way.
6. Zack and Miri Make a Porno. What more does one need to know?
7. Revenge of the Nerds. It might not be apparent from the title (or the poster), but the dorks prevail.