1. People who talk through the entire concert. Seriously? And you paid $45 for this why?
2. When people cheer after the bandleader says, "This next song is from our upcoming album." Bullshit. No one likes when they play the new stuff.
3. Not being able to see the stage. I'm 5'3" so this happens, oh, pretty much all the time. When I open my venue there will be a corral up front for the short folks.
4. Ticketmaster "convenience" fees.
5. When the headliner doesn't go on until 11 pm. OK, I admit it: I'm old. But really, it's hard to rock when you're thinking about bed. (Pretend I didn't just use "rock" as a verb.)
6. Drunk guys. Who always seem to be standing near me. Acting drunk.