1. Ho-Ho-Kus. Of course this tops the list. The hyphens really make it. If you're interested in the derivation, go here. (Spoiler alert: NOBODY KNOWS.)
2. Moonachie. I have no idea how to pronounce this and I refuse to look it up.
3. Carteret. A small Carter.
4. Hazlet. A mini-hazard.
5. Cinnaminson.This appears to be misspelled. I enjoy that.
6. Colts Neck. More towns should be named after parts of baby animals. Me, I'd like to live in Kittens Head.
7. Mahwah. Wait, what's the name of your town? I can't understand you. Mumbler! (Here, somewhat gratuitously, is one of my favorite scenes from the excellent film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.)
8. Peapack. Try to say that aloud without smiling.
9. Elizabeth. Not Elizabethtown, not Elizabethville, just Elizabeth. I wonder why they didn't go with Jessica or Diane.
10. Sea Girt. Girt: it's a word you just don't hear every day. Unless, perhaps, you are the mayor of Sea Girt.