1. "Brick House" by the Commodores. Everything about this song is funny, from the opening wolf whistle to "lady's stacked and that's a fact." Its over-the-top sexism is funny. Even the name Lionel is funny.
2. "Chevy Van" by Sammy Johns. Who doesn't love a tune about a slutty hitchhiker? Sammy gets extra points for not using the line "If this van's a-rockin'...." Amazing restraint, that.
3. "I've Never Been to Me" by Charlene. The song itself is not particularly amusing. "By Charlene," however, is.
4. "Closer to the Heart" by Rush. No, it's not Geddy Lee's tortured soprano, or even the pretentious lyrics. It's the bell solo (at 1:03 if you're inclined to listen). Just what the hell is going on here?
5. "Heartlight" by Neil Diamond. I'll be the first to admit that Neil is a musical genius. But this song is about E.T. You know, the extraterrestrial. And that, my friends, is hilarious.