1. Pencils. They make my hand hurt. Also, the pencil sharpener near my desk at work is REALLY LOUD.
2. The phrase "from ordinary to extraordinary." It's the same damn word, only with "extra" in front of it.
3. Whistling. Except when I'm the one doing it.
4. Marzipan. Never mind that you can mold it into whimsical shapes. That stuff is repulsive.
5. Seann William Scott. I've said it before but it bears repeating.
6. Febreze®. It doesn't make motel rooms smell clean. It makes them smell... Febrezy®.