Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Random things I like, Part 3

1. Menus on chalkboards. It helps if they're advertising fried risotto balls, but that's not strictly necessary.



2. The microbrewery in any town.



3. Acoustic cover versions. John Wesley Harding's "Like a Prayer" is my favorite, but since the only clip of it on YouTube was lousy, you're getting this instead.




4. US Weekly's "Stars  they're just like us!" feature. I have been laughing about the photo below since I first saw it in June. Yes, that was three months ago. I refuse to feel ashamed.



5. Anything to do with fall. That's me in the middle. (Roz Chast is another Random Thing I Like.)

2 comments:

Ryan said...

No love for nanobreweries?

Whitney Pires said...

I like this concept..."Random think I like". I also LOVE fall too!